Our emblems are very easy to install, you'll need about 10 minutes, please follow the directions below:
- Ensure the area is clean, we recommend applying it to the area shown in the photo below
- If there’s any wax residue use a light alcohol solution/wipe to clean the area
- Apply a piece of masking tape the area to use as a level reference (verify with a spirit or laser level)
- Then peel off the backing, ensuring the clear film stays in place to maintain the positioning of the letters
- Carefully position the decal ensuring it’s level, applying as little pressure as possible
- When you’re happy with the positioning, apply firm pressure to all the letters before removing the clear film.
Protect from water and temperature extremes for 24 hours.
If you need to remove the emblem for any reason, use a piece of dental floss to slide it behind the pieces of the decal. That will break the adhesive bond. Any remaining adhesive on the car can be 'rolled' off with your thumb.